Any mill workers suffering from a loss of income, who has a USDA mortgage loan from Rural Development may be eligible for a deferral of mortgage payments or other types of payment modification. For more information or to find out if you are eligible you can contact their Customer Service at the following numbers:

General Questions

800-414-1226 (English/Spanish)
Monday-Friday | 7:00am-5:00pm CST

Payment Counseling

800-793-8861 (English/Spanish)
Monday-Thursday | 7:00am-9:00pm CST
Friday | 7:00am-5:30pm CST
Saturday | 7:00am-1:00pm CST

For Hearing Impaired

TDD-CST 800-438-1832
TTY-RELAY 800-735-2466

Monday-Thursday | 24 Hours

Verified by MonsterInsights